Terra Natura Benidorm reserves the right of admission to and expulsion from the installations of the park it operates, in accordances with legal provisions and regulations.
It is forbidden to enter park grounds with:
- SHOPPING CARTS, PLASTIC BAGS OR INDUSTRIAL CONTAINERS OF FOOD.
- ICE CHESTS, COOLER BAGS OR COOLER RUCKSACKS LARGER THAN THE MAXIMUM SIZE.
- Picnics are permitted in designated picnic areas of the park grounds. Space is limited and rules must be followed.
- Hammocks and sun lounges can only be used in their appropriate places, and cannot be moved to other zones.
- Adequate clothing is required. Shirt and shoes required.
- It is forbidden to smoke, eat or drink except in designated areas.
- It is forbidden to enter the park with any object or utensil that might impede the normal activity of the park or put the visitors or the installations in danger.
- It is not permitted to enter the park with animals.
- For security reasons it is neither permitted to run around in the installations, nor to make unauthorized use of the same.
- It is not permitted to bathe in the fountains.
- Terra Natura reserves the right to modify opening and closing hours for over-capacity or force majeure.
- Terra Natura shall not be responsible for the suspension or un-announced modification of shows and biological demonstrations due to adverse weather or technical conditions, or to any other case of force majeure or fortuitous circumstances.
- Terra Natura reserves the exclusive and excluding rights to filmmaking within its precincts, and to the commercial use of such material, and to the recourse to legal action should there be a violation of these rights by a third party.
- Terra Natura is not responsible for objects lost or stolen in any part of our installations.
- It is obligatory to follow the instructions of all personnel of Terra Natura, for security reasons.
- For security and if deemed necessary, Terra Natura reserves the right to request that you open handbags or pieces of luggage for inspection.
- Parking tickets and Access tickets to Terra Natura are not refundable for their economic value.
- Terra Natura takes no responsibility for objects left in the interior of vehicles parked in their installations.
- The time limit for parking a vehicle finishes at the closing time for our facilities.
- Respect the safe distances marked in the animal areas. Terra Natura takes no responsibility for material damage in cases where security norms are not respected.
- These norms are subject to modification or alteration by Terra Natura for any reason that arises regarding the function of the park.
Terra Natura is not responsible for damage to vehicles or to objects inside those vehicles parked within their installations.
Please respect handicapped parking places.
For security reasons, please follow instructions from Terra Natura personnel as well as instructions on signs.
The time limit for parking a vehicle finishes at the closing time for our facilities.
Note: for information about service dog access, please call 96 6072770 at least 24 hours in advance of your visit.
Aqua Natura Rules
Every attraction has posted norms. It should be noted especially that children must be a minimum 120cm (47 inches) in height, and that for their security it is not permitted to wear or use chains and metal accessories in the attractions.
PICNIC AREA RULES AT AQUA NATURA BENIDORM
It is forbidden to enter park grounds with SHOPPING CARTS, PLASTIC BAGS OR INDUSTRIAL CONTAINERS OF FOOD.
It is forbidden to enter park grounds with ICE CHESTS, COOLER BAGS OR COOLER RUCKSACKS LARGER THAN THE MAXIMUM SIZE.
- There are weight limits on the attractions NIAGARA (max. 100kg/220lbs.) and CRESTA (min. 50kg/110lbs. and max. 100kg/220lbs.)
- Picnics are permitted in designated picnic areas of the park grounds. Please respect the rules for these areas.
- Certain elements in the park and/or its attractions may be closed on account of technical, meteorological or organizational issues.
- Opening hours are subject to change. Please consult opening hours at the entrance to the park.
- Picnic areas have limited capacity and are subject to the specific rules posted in the area.
- Cans and bottles are not permitted.
- There is a First Aid Station situated near the amphitheatre for Sea Lions.
- Camping and beach equipment are not permitted in the park’s installations.
- Every part of the park has its own information regarding correct use of the facility.
- It is obligatory to comply at all times with the norms of use for the installations, as well as the instructions of Aqua Natura personnel.
- Swimmers must shower before every swim.
- The ability to swim is necessary for using some of the park attractions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by an adult. If a child is lost, both he and the adult must contact Aqua Natura personnel.
- For their security, watch your children, and accompany those who cannot swim.
- No games are permitted which might put others in danger or disturb them.
- Inflatables are not to be used.
- We recommend not bringing valuable objects such as rings, chains, or watches while using the facilities. Aqua Natura accepts no responsibility in case of loss, and does not store personal items for park users.
- Adequate swimwear must be worn when using swim facilities.
- The use of facilities is not permitted if the swimmer is ill-disposed, under the effects of alcohol or drugs, suffering an infectious or contagious illness, or other such conditions.
- The use of slide attractions by persons with reduced mobility is subject to restrictions guaranteeing their own physical safety as well as that of other users and the good condition of the attraction.
- The distribution and organization of turns for the slides is the responsibility of the atraction’s manager.
- There is a book of specific norms for each attraction, available in the customer relations office, as well as the the indications for entrance to each attraction.
- The picnic areas are to be used for meals. Tables cannot be reserved. Bags and personal items cannot be left there.
- It is never permitted to reserve tables, chairs or lounges.
- Picnic area furniture must be moved to other areas of the park.
- Any waste is to be collected and deposited in the nearby bins when the picnic has finished.
- Please respect the norms of courtesy with other visitors and with park staff.
- Terra Natura reserves the right to keep watch over the picnic areas in order to ensure that visitors follow these rules. Those who fail to do so will be asked to leave the picnic area.
- Outside food or drink may not be consumed on the terraces of restaurants or cafeterias in the park.