Name: Terra Natura, S.A.
VAT NUMBER : ESA96901731
Address: C/ Foia del Verdader, 1
Zip Code: 03502
Telephone number: 96 607 27 70
Data Protection Officer contact
We hereby inform the user that Terra Natura could process the data of a personal nature provided by the user for the following purposes:
- To guarantee the user access to and use of the various contents located on the website.
- User registrations to provide access to the different services available: to consult all our active employment offers, or to leave us your curriculum vitae for future vacancies; commercial service and consumer service.
- User registration for purchase of tickets.
- User registration to facilitate booking management
- To inform the user by any means, including the sending of commercial communications to the email address provided by the user, of products and services from Terra Natura S.A..
- To carry out promotional activities about Terra Natura S.A products, including the sending of commercial communications to the email address provided by the user.
- Moreover, the browsing data and user cookies can be processed for the purposes of improving accessibility for the user, to personalise and analyse their browsing, and to show publicity and advertising based on the user’s interests in accordance with our cookies policy, which must be accepted as a step previous to browsing on our website.
- In addition, Terra Natura S.A shall be able to utilise the data, dissociated from the user and conserving their anonymity at all times, even after terminating the relationship, for the purpose of using them within its support systems when making decisions and for business management.
Terra Natura S.A will retain the user’s data for as long as the contractual relationship lasts, and after this, if consented to, will retain the data for promotional without prejudice to the data retention obligations demanded by the applicable legislation in each case.
Ultimately, the data will not be retained for longer than necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice to the retention resulting necessary for the formulation or exercise of, or defense from, potential claims and/or as long as the applicable legislation allows it.
The company will NOT make automated decisions about profiles or logic applied to your data.
The legitimation for the processing of your data are the consents obtained from the user, legitimation derived from use of the website, the contracting of products or services, and any other legitimation that may apply to you, at any time.
The user consents are obtained both on registration as user and with the different requests made within the website, and may be modified at any time by the user through the exercising of their rights. In the case of customers with contracts in force, the processing may also be based on the legitimate interests of Terra Natura for the offer of own products and related services, loyalty creation actions, creation of profiles to offer products or services similar to those contracted and to communicate this data to third party companies for carrying out administrative management for the purposes of admission of customers, prevention of fraud, claiming and collection of debts.
Legitimate interest includes processing of user data for the management of security and control of access to support information systems.
Terra Natura demands the declaration of legal age for registration as user, which is restricted for minors, to which end you, with your registration, declare and guarantee that you are of legal age. In any case, Terra Natura exonerates itself of processing of data of minors without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The provision of services that Terra Natura, S.A. offers through its website may require other third party service providers access the user's personal data as treatment managers.
Taking into account the applications through which we manage your data, we may transfer your personal data to the United States and to other countries where data protection laws may not be as extensive as those that apply in the EU.
Terra Natura will only transfer personal data when any of the following circumstances occurs:
- To a country that, according to the European Commission, has adequate data protection laws; or to a company that maintains a valid and current "Privacy Shield Certification" registry between the US and EU that provides certain personal data protection rules, in relation to the category of personal data that is the object of the transfer ; or when we have implemented an appropriate mechanism for data transfer, for example, the Data Protection Type Contractual Clauses adopted by the EU (EU Standard Contractual Clauses), to ensure that your personal data are protected in an appropriate manner.
In addition to the above, Terra Natura, S.A. may make assignments or communications of personal data to meet their obligations to the Public Administrations in cases that are required in accordance with current legislation at any time and where appropriate, also to other organizations such as State Security Forces and Courts.
Also, Terra Natura S.A. may transfer to its insurance company at any time, in order to carry out the management of certain incidents.
Terra Natura S.A has subcontracted some technical services and specialized computer applications, outsourced to third parties. This supposes that the necessary data, at some point, can be treated or transmitted to the information systems, located on local and / or remote servers, of these suppliers with which it has signed the corresponding contracts of treatment managers and clauses of confidentiality.
These company in charge is:
Sicomoro Servicios Integrales, S.L, (IACPOS) with address at C / Camino del Vado, nº 21, 50014, Zaragoza and C.I.F. B-99020547 (Spain).
In order to access certain services, it will be necessary to become a registered user of the website. The data for the filling in of the forms is provided freely and voluntarily, meaning that the data will have to be true and match reality. The user commits to making diligent use and not making their user name and password available to third parties.
The data which the user provides for contracting services or products are necessary for maintaining the contractual relationship, and the fact of not providing them will make it impossible to manage said relationship.
The user is responsible for the veracity of the data communicated and must request its modification whenever necessary to ensure its correct processing, the correct provision of the services contracted and the sending of communications.
The user can exercise the rights of access, rectification, or request the deletion of their data when it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected, among other reasons.
The user shall be able to request the limitation of the processing of their data under the circumstances established in art. 18 of the GDPR, in which case it will only be retained for exercising or defending from possible claims.
The user shall be able to withdraw the consent granted at any time, opposing the processing of their data for a particular purpose, without this affecting the legality of processing based on the consent previous to its withdrawal, or else oppose it, in which case the user’s personal data will only be retained for exercising or defending from possible claims.
The user shall be able to request the portability of their personal data from Terra Natura and obtain an electronic copy.
All these rights can be exercised by communicating in writing to Terra Natura at the following email address: email@example.com - for the attention of the Data Protection Officer, or by email to the following address: Av. Antonio Fuertes, 1, 30840, Alhama de Murcia (Murcia), indicating the identification data, contact address or email, reasons for the request and justifying documentation. You must provide the document which accredits your identity.
In case the user does not obtain the expected response or satisfaction, Terra Natura hereby informs you of your right to present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with registered office at C/Jorge Juan nº6, 28001 Madrid, Spain, or over the Internet at the address: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano.